As you would expect, things are different – like they are everywhere since Covid-19. We reopened on June 1, 2020 with procedures in place to protect our age vulnerable volunteers and shoppers. We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines as we all navigate the new normal.
- All customers will be required to wear a mask while in the shop. Our volunteer’s health and safety is our top priority so there will be NO exceptions on this. You must supply your own mask.
- You will enter the shop by the West door and exit thru the East door
- While in the shop, we expect “social distancing” to be practiced
- There will be a queue for customers to line up 6 feet apart while waiting to check-out
- The fitting rooms and public restroom will not be available for use. Please plan ahead!
- The shop will be adhering to state mandated safety and sanitizing procedure for retail business