Drop-off donations are accepted on Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am to 2pm.
Just ring the doorbell at our Red Door in the back of our building for a volunteer to help you. We accept just about everything from your home, your garage, or your closet. Items must be working; they should be clean and ready for resale. We do not repair broken or non-working items.
We are a 501C(3) Corporation as identified by the IRS, and a tax deductible receipt will be issued for all usable donations.
free pickup of Furniture/large items. Call 623-815-7061 to see if your donation qualifies.
Items typically donated:
- Household items
- Clothing and accessories like shoes, hats, scarves
- Bedding and linens
- Books, CDs, DVDs, Games
- Craft materials
- Unique/vintage items for our Silent Auction
- Holiday Decorations
- Refrigerators/Freezers ( 10 yrs old or newer)
- Mattresses – no stains or tears / We do not accept box springs without mattresses.
We do NOT accept:
- Sleeper Sofas or Sleep Number Beds
- Single piece Entertainment Centers
- Computers and Printers
- Organs / Upright Pianos
- Console TV Sets
- Toxic Chemicals